Search This Blog

Saturday 17 November 2018

My own reviews about BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

Reading books for me will open our minds to the world, Mostly I love to read story books which are widening our horizon not only for horizon but mostly our world, I mean when it comes to reading I love to read more about fantasies who can travel my imagination where in I am in the world of fantasies of magic and excitement. A world where dreams do come true
One of the recent movies was BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY which was for me is a great film because it depicts the life of our modern heroes, our friends and the celebrities
The story defines the life of the lead singer, Freddie Mercury which was being played by Rami Malek, at first the story starts of him being a child to his family, and how hard life to tackles about his personality, then meeting the band, and meeting his dream to be singer
At first it was not been easy for him, making and starting friends whom the lead singer didn't push through and then the rest are history, he made up the band
Then he began meeting friends, reunited, making girlfriend and so much more , then He been managed well ups and down, and travelling the world making music, and making fans around the world through their concert First manager came rough, then second then third, until Freddie Mercury got drowned by fame where there are times he didn't turn their heads upon his friends and band mates and making a solo career
But then everything turns into a twist, he met a guy and date him, He dated his manager, his handler then I am not really familiar where he get the AIDS syndrome or sickness which the film didn't conveyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE

Order now Be Prime

POPULAR POSTS