Search This Blog

Thursday 16 April 2020

Global forex Ltd, A Scam! Be aware of this number +447721792687 and +447539515744 they ask bitcoin as payments






Beware of this website which are hooking people to invest their hard earned money
it was first started when I joined yobit in telegram I got messages from users there about onvestment group offerings 150% form150$ investment





300% for 1000 to 10000$
It started when I met this guy who message me in tlelgram showing profits of his investment and I was tempted to big interest on it then Insearch thenwebsite ans found it look like legit then I invested my hard earned money there 1096$ for start tanan refer two friend to invest for referral then after 48 hrs my money was there with 300% geothermal boom

The problem started when Inwithraw it the customer service bot tell me
I violated their company and I have to pay 17000$ to get the mining certificate but I been battling his conversation via whatsapp that Inwill not paying this shit Then he bargaining the price till 1005$ saying he risk his job after hrs of chatting I decided to deal
With it knowing that my withrawal will be release 24 hrs and that mining certificate will Ben made of u withraw more than 2000$ and made after an hour if I send the payment s tru bitcoin
Then I chatted this guy in telegram in the name agostoho looks like Portuguese and he said the company wa legit and he is blaming me why that I withraw
Then it was dawn time 4 am inchatted his guy aking help if I can borrow the  money and let jimmy pay back after my funds will be release but he said he can’t withraw but he chatted me after an hour telling gina cat went outside  and he’ll Ben back that he will talked to a friend but I have to send him 200& bitcoin to get the half don then1000$ need for mining certificate I sent him and he’s asking form150$ worth of bitcoin and I sense that I been scammed He blocked me and delete all telegram chat that we had After asking for my room mate to get even 200& to pay for mining they send me the mining certificate  after 3 hrs but the csr chatbot told me tonpay the rest which are 800
$ worth of bitcoin and I decline and he block my account
At the end of this $2600
The total amount of money I paid by bitcoin never return back to my account ! Hope the public will learned from my mistake that even I feel risk taker and m ow that scammed I still easy to trust people whom you chatted and never meet online







4 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE

Order now Be Prime

POPULAR POSTS