Search This Blog

Friday 19 May 2017

Guadalajara, Mexico is cheap compare to the urban cities

GUADALAJARA, MEXICO-- I came here when I went from my holiday from the Philippines when my Mom died 3 weeks ago, It was a very heart breaking when you feel that someone in your family which is a very important woman in your life died.. But I have to go on with my life and my plans even it doesn't go along the way it was plan
When I came to the airport I realised that their airport was 24 hrs. It make me believed that I came late and it was really late when I landed.
 Guadalajara, is the second largest cities next to Mexico city, the capital of Mexico.
I was amazed people here in the market are selling stuff like souvenirs mugs, clothes, cd, shoes, RTW, food and any other travel tourististic items. The name of the place is the San Juan market where you can see all the touristic items for example  I bought cd and dvd for very chap like 100 pesos per 50 pcs. Is that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE

Order now Be Prime

POPULAR POSTS