Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 August 2018

which kind of volunteering do you want in your life

As I write it beyond my head, I just keep thinking which are the places in Asia you want to come as volunteering, Mostly based upon my experience mostly people I bound with are millennial travellers who are between the age of 21-30 yrs old, They want to experience and building memories and by the time I know them, we are building memories and contacts for life
Well for 5 months of experience as a helpx member, I just notice flying cheap, then living cheap in wherever corners of the globe I am, I feel like I saving money after all
but the memories and the people new in your life is just a little bit adjustment
In my life I want to learn different language and culture too, Maybe if I was working far away maybe that might be the case but living in the 36 yrs with so many bills to pay its was really hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE

Order now Be Prime

POPULAR POSTS