Search This Blog

Thursday 18 May 2017

My first experience in HANOI, North of Vietnam

 HANOI- This is my first time to discover the North of Vietnam, I must say that when it comes to travelling I am not really pro. I really envied people from the North and the West because they can afford to travel. So it was 2017 of New year when I remarked  my journey to the country where the Saigon was born.
From Cambodia, I rode a bus going to Ho Chi Minh City which tooked me around 6-7 hours depends on the traffic and then I paid 20 $ for the bus trip which has also arranged by some local hostels.
Some local hostels arrange the bus trip going to Ho Chi Minh City from 10 pm sleeper bus and its much cheaper compare to day light bus.
Then after couples of days bored in Ho Chi Minh City although I already went to Chu Chi Tunnels which signifies the patriotism of the late Vietnamese brave soldiers to fought for their freedom against the Americans which lately, been sealed with World War 2
Then I met my fellow Vietnamese which reside in the UK. And his name is Von. I dont know what expelling but He looks cute. He told me all about Hanoi and his living in Haiphong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE

Order now Be Prime

POPULAR POSTS